College 9/12

I submitted my Priority Application for Loyola University Chicago and have to turn in some papers to Ms. Marberry so the application can be complete. I finally heard back from Wichita State University and I might be eligible to get the fee waived. Yay! I just need to send in my Senior schedule to them and I should be fine. I also emailed an admissions counselor from Baylor because I had a few questions regarding applying to colleges. Apparently, you don't need to apply with the same major for all schools, it depends on the school because they offer different programs. BUT I am still leaning a little more to the Forensic Science Major than Music but it might change, who knows. This is stressful but if I don't major in music, I will definitely continue it in college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/17

4/16