Thesis

I was supposed to talk to my mentor today, I didn't happen. So I decided to do research on the brain. Basically, what I did was continue the research from last class period. Psychology plays a great role in interrogations. The article I read said that the brain can be manipulated easily when you know what to say. Since the brain can only remember certain parts of events, making someone recall what happened at a certain time and on a certain day, their memory will be blurry. This article states that people should be aware of the cons for interrogations. Torture was a major tool used for confessions but they stated how the brain changes when someone undergoes that for several hours. The brain is highly sensitive and needs tender care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/17

4/16